SENSEI JEHANGIR SHROFF is the 6th Dan Black Belt&President & Chief Instructor for Y.K.K.F.(INDIA) and is the only Indian Representative for Y.K.K.F.(INTERNATIONAL). He has been in the field of Martial Arts for over 39 years. He has had the experience of training in various martial arts under the guidance of SAIKO SHIHAN RON YAMANAKA (FOUNDER OF Y.K.K.F. – INTERNATIONAL) 9th Degree Black Belt – Shaolin ChuanFa , 8th Degree Black Belt Aiki Jujutsu ,8th Degree Black Belt Okinawan GojuRyu (Jundokan) , MenkyoKaidenShindoRyu Jujutsu & Canadian Chief Instructor (Shibucho) of Okinawan GojuRyuJundokan.
Sensei Jehangir Shroff has been in the field of Martial Arts since the year 1978. He also had the opportunity to train under ShihanVispyKapadia, Sensei Hoshi Batliwalla, Shihan Pervez Mistry (Pioneer of Indian Karate)& lastly SaikoShihan RON MICHIO YAMANAKA – 9TH Dan Black Belt – Founder Y.K.K.F. from Canada &Shihan GIOVANNI DI MEGLIO – 7th Dan Black Belt – Y.K.K.F. INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT from Italy.
Sensei Jehangir Shroff has travelled to Japan , Indonesia , Phillipines , Malaysia , Singapore , Honkong , Dubai , Canada, England, Belgium, Okinawa & Romania to take part in training seminarsand tournaments and has won innumerable laurels and trophies.
- Received SHODAN – Gojukai Karate-Do Gojukan India under ShihanVispyKapadiaon March 13, 1983.
- Basic Course of Refereeing & Judgingfrom 25 to 29, 1990 at Pune by HanshiGoshi Yamaguchi.
- Received SANDAN – All India Karate Do Federation on Oct. 2, 1992 in Mumbai.
- Received SANDAN – International Okinawan GojuRyu Karate Do Shobukan India under Sensei Hoshi Batliwalaon May 31, 1996.
- Received YONDAN – Grand Master Peter Urban on June 9, 1997.
- Received GODAN – YudanshaKobujitsu Karate Doh Federation under Ron Yamanaka on Oct. 24, 1997.
- Received National Examiner & Instructor Licence on Oct. 24, 1997 by Ron Yamanaka.
- Participated Sanchin Technical Training Seminar by Sensei Pervez Mistry on July 23, 2000.
- Received SANDAN – All India Karate Do Federation on Aug. 27, 2004.
- Referee & Judge Clinic for Kata &Kumiteby Sensei Hoshi Batliwala on Dec. 29, 2005.
- Received YONDAN – All India Karate Do Federation on Nov. 17, 2007.
- Received Referee “A” Kumite& Judge “A” Kata – All India Karate Do Federation on Aug. 31, 2008.
- “Olympic Day Run Week” Karate Tournament as Referee at Pune on June 28, 2008.
- “UchiDeshi Training Certificate” in Okinawa GojuRyu Karate at Cervignano (UD) Italy from Oct. 19 to 30, 2008 by Shihan Giovanni Di Meglio.
- Certificate of Participation – MatayoshiKobudo Seminar from Aug. 10 to 12, 2009 at Okinawa, Japan.
- Participation Certificate – 2009 Okinawa Traditional Karatedo World Tournament – Aug. 14, 2009.
- Received ROKUDAN – YudanshaKobujitsu Karate Doh Federation under Shihan Giovanni Di Meglio in Mumbai on Oct. 25, 2009.
- Received GODAN – All India Karate Do Federation on June 10, 2010.
- OrganisedMatayoshiKobudo Training Programme in Mumbai from Aug. 27 to 29, 2010 by Franco Sanguinetti Sensei (MatayoshiKobudoKodokan USA).
- Appreciation Certificate by Franco Sanguinetti Sensei in Mumbai on Aug. 26, 2010.
- World Karate Federation – 5th Dan Certificate – Oct. 22, 2010.
- Received ROKUDAN – All India Karate Do Federation at Pune on Jan. 17, 2011.
- Certificate of Participation – Advance Referee Seminar of WKF Competition Rules Conducted by Patrick Lim Chee Jin (Chairman – Referee Council – Asian Karate Do Federation) held at Chennai on Jan. 22 & 23, 2011, organized by All India Karate Do Federation.
- Certificate of Appreciation as Official at 1st South Asian Senior Karate Championship at New Delhi from Nov. 21 to 23, 2011.
- Participation Certificate as Technical Official for 34th National games 2011, Jharkhand from Feb. 12 to 26, 2011.
- World Karate Federation – 6th Dan Certificate – Nov. 20, 2012.
- Certificate of Participation – Referee Seminar of New WKF Competition Rules Conducted by Sensei Con Kassis (Chairman of WKF Referee Commission) held at New Delhi on March 11, 2012.
- Appreciation Certificate for 3rd International India MatayoshiKobudoKodokan International Gasshuku at Pune from Sept. 2 to 4, 2012, conducted by Franco Sanguinetti Sensei.
- Certificate of Official Recognition of Coaching License – WKF Accredited Coach on Nov. 6, 2013.
- Participation Certificate for Training in CIIG Jaipur from Oct. 5 to 10, 2014, conducted by MorioHigaonna – 10th Dan IOGKF.
- Certificate of Participation – Sanchin Seminar 2 – conducted by Sensei Pervez Mistry on March 22, 2015 at American School of Bombay.
- World Karate Federation – 7th Dan Certificate – March 1, 2016.
- Certificate of Participation at 4th World GojuRyu Karate Federation Championship held in Bucharest, Romania from Sept. 14 to 17, 2017.